Project Design, Management and Large Scale Recruits
Whether you have a need to recruit in outback Australia, Christmas Island, Adelaide or Sydney CBD,
we will find the solutions to your issues and help you overcome any obstacles that confront you along the way.
Some of the more unusual and innovative projects already undertaken by CREAM of the Crop include:
- National Detention Centre recruitment
- SAFM radio station 'Million Dollars Worth of Work Campaign' - generated over $25,000,000 worth of work opportunities for South Australians and gained international interest
- Major Automotive Manufacturing Recruitment South Australia (National Advisor for 5 years)
- 'Jobs for Australia Campaign' with Channel 9 and Ray Martin
- 'Cattle-Call' style recruitment for 2000 potential movie theatre staff
- Careers Expo for Young Women
- Executive and Management recruitment
- Royal Show Youth Recruitment Expos
- Station Hand Recruitment in Far North of SA and NT
- Viticulture and Stone Fruit Recruitment in Renmark, McLaren Vale, Barossa and Coonawarra
- Cotton 'chipping' and Kangaroo Culls Recruitment Broken Hill
For remote servicing, CREAM of the Crop use mobile consultants and/or industry contacts to ensure that the standard of delivery remains excellent whether
based from the banks of the East Alligator River in the Northern Territory, Christmas Island in the Indian Ocean, or Bourke St, Melbourne.
A cornerstone of successful recruitment is the technology by which candidate information is stored and retrieved.
CREAM of the Crop use database techniques to convert recruitment, client and candidate systems into practical and purpose built IT applications.
For larger recruits, we suggest clients consider our customised databases. These can also be linked to purpose built web sites.
Our web sites can stand-alone or be integrated into your own existing site. Large savings can be achieved in data handling costs and improved selection timeliness,
especially when considered over the long term.
Your Recruitment Budget
Your budget is important to us, as we wish to remain long-term partners of your company. From advertising, through to final shortlist discussions with you,
our methods will be tailored to your needs - you will not be buying an off-the shelf product from us - you will be buying at a price you can afford!
Specialist recruitment can still be provided at reasonable prices. We look forward to providing more details about specific vacancies that you may be considering.
Please note, volume recruitment is one of our specialties and we deliver on price with quality.
Should you require 700 staff to be employed during the next 12 weeks, or an Executive Director as part of a planned succession programme,
or more simply a professional receptionist to provide high quality office and customer service skills,
CREAM of the Crop have the expertise to meet and exceed your exact job objectives.
Snapshot of the Selection Process
- Take the job order brief.
- Provide a consultancy service to develop a detailed recruitment strategy, establish a competency profile and selection criteria.
- Source candidates through high profile display advertising in relevant newspapers (competitively priced).
- Arrange internet based advertising on SEEK (or similar).
- Write, prepare and lodge agreed display advert, including client logo as required.
- Screen and acknowledge all applications and identify candidates at telephone interview.
- Conduct a telephone screening interview, in accordance with your selection criteria.
- Select and conduct psychometric assessment of suitable candidates using internationally regarded SHL/Saville assessment tools including the following:
- Ability Tests
- Occupational Personality Questionnaires
- Simulation Exercises
- Conduct detailed face to face behavioural interviews, in accordance with your selection criteria
- Conduct 2 reference checks for each short-listed candidate
- Provide comprehensive written shortlist reports of short-listed candidates to you for final decision.
Written report will include detailed summaries of: psychometric assessments conducted; telephone interview; behavioral one on one interview; reference checks etc.
As the name suggests, CREAM of the Crop specialises in recruiting the best of the best. Be it a CEO, manager, financial advisor or specialist technician,
CREAM of the Crop ensures you find the right person for the job and more importantly, for the company.
We are so confident in our services that we offer what very few recruitment companies offer -
a guarantee period in which we will replace the candidate free of charge should they not meet criteria (See terms and conditions).
Our fee is dependent on which recruitment and selection solutions our clients choose, and can therefore be tailored to meet your budgetary requirements.
We have qualified consultants on hand to help clients choose which processes will best fit their need.
Our services are in depth, researched and thorough. Our candidates are the 'CREAM of the Crop'.
Our Approach for Executive Recruitment
A thorough assessment of a candidate's abilities, behavioural preferences and cultural fit for a role, can reduce the financial risk involved in making the wrong hiring decisions,
particularly at leadership level.
CREAM of the Crop has developed a recruitment methodology incorporating an executive psychometric assessment component,
designed to help organisations select the right staff for high-risk roles such as Managing Directors, Chief Executive Officers and other Senior Managers or Specialist roles.
Incorporating personality questionnaires, ability tests, competency-based interviews and a range of simulation exercises,
CREAM of the Crop will provide you with a broad view of a person's suitability and 'fit' for the role.
Making the wrong hiring decisions for roles responsible for large budgets and managing staff can damage an organisation's reputation and ultimately their bottom line.
Thoroughly assessing a candidate for a leadership position gives you the full picture of their strengths and development needs measured
against the competencies identified as required for the role.
CREAM of the Crop's recruitment strategy, including psychometric assessment, will provide our clients with the insight needed to make an effective selection decision
for an executive role, through:
- A thorough analysis of the competencies required for success in the role
- A clear 'person-job' match, through a detailed analysis of the candidate's ability and behavioural preferences, measured against the required competencies
- Valuable risk management information, unavailable via more traditional or less rigorous selection methods
- Competency based information to help manage and develop the individual once selected
CREAM of the Crop will also provide the participants with:
- Feedback on their results, whether successful in attaining the job or not
- An insight into their personal strengths and development needs
- An understanding of their behavioural preferences in the workplace, which can aid in further self-development.