CREAM of the Crop's Nursing Agency was founded with the objective of helping health care facilities with their short and long term staffing needs.
Our paramount goal is to assist you in providing your patients and residents with compassionate, competent, and professional care.
CREAM of the Crop is devoted to upgrading the quality of nurses and carers available to you, and the level of service provided.
We want to ensure that you get the specialist you need, when you need them.
In short we want to make a difference!
When you contact CREAM of the Crop, you're hiring a ready made team of health care professionals who are happy to meet your staffing challenges head-on.
Just like your own employees, we hold our nurses and carers accountable for their attendance and work performance.
Excessive call-offs, tardiness, or poor work performance is never tolerated.
This ensures that the nurse you hire will be clinically proficient, reliable and exceptionally professional. We guarantee it!
The successful candidate will have on file, available for your inspection, the following documents:
- Employment application
- Recent skills checklist
- Professional and Personal references
- Current nursing registration or enrolment for the state in which the nurse is to practice
- Professional and specialty certifications
- Documentation of current immunisations eg Hepatitis B
- Police background check
What we do...
We staff from 5.30am to 11.00pm, seven days a week. Please call during these times, and one of our staffing coordinators will be there to assist you.
We do all we can to supply you with a qualified health care professional to fill your immediate need, even at short notice.
The Inconvenient Paperwork
Our contract rates include Superannuation, Workers Compensation, Payroll Tax, and Public and Professional liability coverage.
Our payroll department handles all calculation and disbursement of wages directly from our office.
We pride ourselves on providing invoices that are accurate and contain full details of names, hours, rates etc for all nurses during the period. Invoices will be sent weekly.
Temporary Staff Hire Solutions - SA Temp Employment Agency (Adelaide)
CREAM of the Crop can provide competitive temporary staff hire arrangements to clients for a wide range of occupations including, but not limited to:
- Health Professionals including Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses & Care Workers (see CREAM Health Agency)
- HR / Management (see CREAM HR Service and Solution)
- Manufacturing & Production Staff (see CREAM Mining, Manufacturing, Technical Agency)
- Administration, Reception, Finance & Payroll Staff
- Domestic Staff
- Maintenance and other grounds staff
Our Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Attendants are only chosen as associates after completing a careful and comprehensive screening process.
CREAM of the Crop is also the South Australian agent for SHL psychometrics and Saville, arguably the world leaders in publications and research of assessment instruments,
which is incorporated into all our carers initial screening process.
Occupational Health and Safety, is a key consideration for CREAM of the Crop and it will ensure that all employees
are provided with high quality induction and safety training prior to employment.
Induction provides a way for CREAM of the Crop, as the employer, to positively influence existing workers, and people new to our clients,
through the provision of information, training and supervision.
Payrolling, Invoicing and Reporting
Timesheets for employees will be collected fortnightly by 9:00 am Monday morning.
Hours worked should be confirmed by relevant staff. CREAM of the Crop utilises state of the art payrolling procedures, and invoicing will also be comprehensive.
Clients may require additional reporting outputs to support invoicing or other logistical requirements. CREAM of the Crop is happy to customise reports to meet these needs.
Our fees and charges are in accordance to a three tier grading system, for our Temp Staffing clients.
A Bronze, Silver and Gold rating, each level has a different fee allocation and this help's us maintain long term partnerships,
as we can reward our on going clients with superior rates.
Please call (08) 8464 0022 to discuss charge out rates and terms and conditions of business.
Labour Hire / Temp Staff
The recent economic gloom has hit Australia with news of employment downsizing ringing alarm bells in the labour market.
However Labour Hire (also known as Temporary Hire, and or On-Hire) is something you could utilise when you need to:
- increase your staffing level without taking on extra permanent staff;
- overcome short-term, seasonal, or demand, fluctuations;
- temporarily utilise specialist skills that dont exist or are fully utilised elsewhere in the company;
- reduce OH&S risk within your company;
- reduce the cost of payrolling reduce headcount.
If you are looking to outsource your temporary staffing needs to the right labour hire agency, why not look at our labour hire credentials?
At CREAM of the Crop, our labour hire arrangements provide you with certainty in the following important areas:
- Complies with the State and Federal Laws for managing the safety of labour hire workers;
- High quality assessment, interviewing and reference checking of all candidates prior to placement;
- On time placement and induction of each candidate;
- SHL psychometric assessment to ensure objective selection of any skilled or unskilled labour hire position;
- Accurate payrolling including timesheets, payslips, Group Certificates, superannuation and other statutory obligations;
- Performance review on a regular basis to ensure the right person is doing the job right;
- A small agency with friendly staff;
- A personalised cost-effective service just for you;
- Accurate invoicing and comprehensive reporting.
If you want to try labour hire for the first time, or are a long term user,
why not speak to one of our experienced consultants by contacting us now at (08) 8464 0022.
Alternatively, get a FREE labour hire quote from us today.